Balloon SME Accelerator 2023
Balloon Ventures in partnership with Citibank.
In April 2023 up to 30 of Citi’s best employees from across the world will work in Kenya, supporting some of the Kenya’s best entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and pitch for investment.
At the end of the programme there will be a pitch competition with individual grants up to $5,000 available.
Apply now to join this programme and receive 4-weeks of venture development, mentorship, financial modelling support in addition to the chance to pitch for a cash grant.
20 businesses across Nakuru and Eldoret will be selected to join the programme.
- The owner of a business located in Nakuru or Eldoret
- Post-revenue (making sales)
- Ambitious with a vision to grow a large company and employ many others
- 100% full time in the business
- Willing to commit 50 hours in April 2023 working with Balloon